A Piece of Bach

Hola!

As per request from one of the followers of this blog, here's the video of me playing a piece by J.S Bach. If you're interested in getting the music sheet, look up Menuett, BWV Anh 116. This is the piece that I worked on in Toronto while visiting my in laws last month, the menuett I'm talking about on Vinnie, Interview, Baldwin,... I've been playing more Bach's menuetts since.

Am still not happy with my hand position, by the way; been struggling to get my left hand corrected. And of course it'll take a ton of practice to improve!-knuckles should never collapse. Yep, a novice still (been taking private lessons for two months, as of now) and am concerned about getting my techniques right! :)

Hope you like it!





Comments

  1. OMG, you're so talented! We want more! We want more! We want moooooore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, thanks for the comment! Will do some more once I am back! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts