Für Noel

Am getting excited for Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds this month at Dublin's O2!

Für Noel
About a week ago I got this idea of making a card for Noel. For now I am thinking of throwing the card onto the stage, or better yet.. giving it in person (venue permitting) if I run into the lad. It seems like he plays mostly big venues; so despite I'll be in the front row I am not too sure about getting to see him upclose! Anyway, I told my crafty friend Anggi, who is excellent in utilizing Corel, about the idea. And she agreed on drawing some comic for me. I WAS ECSTATIC!! I had the damn thing printed this afternoon and let you check it out here. I hope the card will crack him up! :D

Big thanks to Anggi for accommodating me on this! :)

The taro I got yesterday
Went downtown Portland yesterday for a day out with the hubby and got something I know I will miss when I am in Dublin. Yeah, its the blimmin' Taro bubble tea!! So I thought I'd post the blimmin' picture on this blog,.. for me to stare at online when I am over the land that's full of talkative people -so they describe the Irish, and I guess that's true to some extent. They're very good at story telling :D

I will also be missing practicing on Bach's >.<. Am working on the Minuet on G Minor for next! It's a really pretty-sounding one! Each time I play his pieces (the ones taken from the Notebook For Anna Magdalena), I am always amazed on how much Bach must have loved her. Although it has nothing to do with me (of course, it doesn't who do you think you are :D), the beautiful pieces he wrote humble me. The emotions he put in composing them give them meaning.

The card I picked for Noel :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts