Baile Atha Cliath, Bring On!

Back in Dublin City this afternoon, Mate!

Baile atha cliath this evening (Gaelic for Dublin City)
We traveled from Galway to Dublin on a direct train today. Didn't do much after arriving other than checking in to our hotel Baggot Court Townhouse on Lower Baggot St. Rate is very reasonable at 67 Euros, including breakfast for two. One reason why we chose to stay here is because... this hotel is about a mile away from Dublin O2, where Noel Gallagher will be playing his gig tomorrow night!!

Doors at O2 will open at 6.30 pm tomorrow and I plan to arrive at the venue shortly after 5.30. I am friggin' excited!! :)

Liam!
Let's see if there's anything interesting happening today.
Well, upon strolling around at the Stephen Green's Shopping Centre I came across a cool poster of Liam Gallagher and his clothing line Pretty Green at one of the stores! I wish I could have taken the thing off the wall and kept it for my self hahaha!

Spent the evening conversing while having dinner with hubby and an old friend, who is a Dubliner, at Flanagans on O' Conell St. This restaurant is renowned for serving traditional Irish food. Food was without doubts, superb. Yeah, I had the blimmin' Irish stew again. Ask me why. Couldn't help myself. Planning to eat Chinese tomorrow so it might have been my last stew before leaving Ireland.

Did my last souvenir shopping at Carroll's today. Nothing to be excited really other than the anticipation of seeing Noel Gallagher again. Not sure of what to expect, nonetheless. I'll definitely keep you posted as to how it goes later.

Dozing off soon I guess. Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts