Can't Think of A Title Now But It's About Noel Gallagher!!

In eight hours or so I'll be sitting on my plane back to the City of Roses. I should be sleeping now, shouldn't I? But I just can't wait any longer, not even a minute :D, to let you know something exciting that happened at the Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' gig tonight!!

First off, I had to say I was shocked seeing the very many plastic cups laying around the floor tonight after the crowd was dismissed. Dude... those Irish really love their drinks, eh? >.<

Okay,.. so anyhow.. you guys still remember that post Für Noel? It's about  me writing a card to Noel Gallagher. I am so happy to say that things went according to plans! Was able to arrive at O2 early and got to the front row. I couldn't believe I had the blimmin' Noel Gallagher play right in front of me!!! *swooning* Well, the stage was quite high, but trust me.., it could not have gotten any better (read: closer) than that!!

What's more even exciting is... I was able to throw the card onto the damn stage. It was  right before Noel starting playing the first encore song 'Whatever' -if I recall correctly. I thought for sure he saw the thing, cuz it looked like he was trying to figure out what the heck was just thrown to the blimmin' stage. Got lucked out that the damn card landed pretty much in front him, I was blessed!!

I was kinda worried that he would forget to pick up the card at the end of the gig, but guess what?? HE ACTUALLY PICKED IT UP, SMILED, THEN WAVED THE BLIMMIN' CARD AT ME!!! I WAS PSYCHED!!! Am still too excited right now that I probably won't be able to fall asleep easy tonight. LOL.

Would love love love to talk about more details about the concert once I am back home, in 24 hrs or so. Packing my stuff in a bit here, and then getting ready to get up in like 4 hours and a half.


Ps. Noel, if you ever get to read this, I hope you'll say hi here! ^,^

Comments

Popular Posts