Semarang This Is It!

Simpang Lima, the famous street culinary spot in Semarang

A friend of mine sipping her ginger drink at Simpang Lima
This is another entry that I delayed for a while. From Solo I traveled to Semarang, the capital city of Central Java. Stayed there for five days. Hit Paragon Mall as well as Citra Land. I entertained myself one afternoon seeing a movie at the Citraland cinema, then paid a hair salon a visit for a head massage's sake. Quite fun.

I tragically (boy, am I ever dramatic! :D) suffered from laryngitis when I was there, which was a shame. I couldn't really enjoy Semarang at its best due to the damn sore throat. Got to meet my friend and visited my sister's family, nonetheless, which was fantastic!

Comments

  1. huwooow...makan apa aja di Semarang??? seru nech sekarang simpang 5 lumayan bagus bentuknya :D

    #CahSemarangUnited

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makan sup, Jeng! ^^, the previos night nemenin temen makan pacel di situ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeng kapan2 klo balik mampir di Malang ya
    ad hotel seru di sana
    etnik2 gitu
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts