I Need A Change

Today is my first day off out of three after working three days in a row. Hubby and I decided to pay downtown Portland a visit after our long absence there. Can't even remember the last time we were there. Possibly some time prior to September last year. Pheww... that's a long while ago! It was a bright sunny day and I thought it could help lift my mood. Well it did to some extent, I enjoyed the Thai basil fried rice and Halibut fish and chips -I mooched off from hubby. Strolling around downtown was fun too. After lunch we went to Lloyd Center to pick up my Chromebook. Yep, it's the Chromebook I bought online and was shipped to the store. I still can't believe I can get a nicely built computer device for less than $200. It is insane how cheap electronics can get as the technology gets better. I still remember having my first Toshiba laptop for $700 back in 2006. There were not many options available at the time either: no tablets, no chromebooks.

Okay let's get to the point! Truth is.. I feel rather clueless these days. I feel rather bored. I think I need a change. I have planned a few things but haven't got the willpower to realize them. I bought a yoga pass and planned to attend a session the beginning of the week. Didn't happen. I also want to get back to taking piano lessons again. Bought lessons on www.takelessons.com today. The teacher shall contact me in the next 12 hours or so. I am not sure what to feel. I mean, I wouldn't know what to feel until I meet her. Her reviews are excellent, so that is one good sign to start with isn't it? One of the things I am excited about is that they are going to be 30 minute lessons, which means I won't have to worry about leaving each lesson with a lot of homework. I mean.. I can't imagine having too many pieces to work on as that won't leave the teacher too much room to teach in a thirty minute time frame.

Yeah, I know I still owe you entries about my 3 latest trips, which I will probably cram in 2 entries -I am still thinking about it.  My head hurts and I probably shall wrap it up here. I will make the change happen. The change here is as in taking on piano again, and getting my but off my comfy couch to leave for a yoga class on Monday. Let's do this!

Comments

Popular Posts