A New Beginning

Another gloomy day here. Went to get my nursing badge this morning at the school. Clark. I am not even sure if I am going to school there. I am currently still waiting to hear from another school regarding their decision. Oh yeah, forgot to bring up that I didn't make it to the OHSU's midwifery. Figured that out about two weeks ago when I was in Indonesia. I knew my chance was slim because they only take 8 people out of the many given the interview. Yeah, 8 blimmin' spots. I stayed optimistic though, and my interview went well. I couldn't have wanted it to go any other way. No regrets. The school asked my consent to be an alternate, by the way. But really.. I am not expecting much out of being on the wait-list.

Bought a pair of nursing shoes for my clinical at the bookstore today. Then I went to get my photo taken for the nursing badge. Written is my name. First, and the last name's initial. And lying vertical on the card.. Nursing Student First Year. As I stared at that I knew I had sealed my fate. Well, I sealed my fate since day 1 of sitting in the class taking my first nursing prerequisite two years ago. And this, where I am at now, is just the beginning of my journey.

Onwards.

Comments

Popular Posts