My Thoughts Are with You!

Down on my desk studying when I received a wonderful e-card from an old friend of mine, with some Irish music.. and a beautiful sight of Macgillycuddy Reeks lying on the background. 

Ireland, my thoughts are with you..! -teary eyes-


To: xxxxx
...Le gach dea ghuĂ­
(Best Wishes)


I've had a beautiful Birthday Card in my flat for you, for several years now; but xx April always creeps up on me far too fast!

Trusting that this is acceptable & that it arrives at the speed of light, I just wish to send you my love, prayers & best wishes for your Birthday, your marriage & your career.
Hormat sangat!


P.S. The old Irish Blessing says it better:
May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind always be at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.



May God be with you and bless you:
May you see your children's children
May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward


I am all teary! Thank you for praying for me throughout these years! *you know who you are* 




Comments

Popular Posts